Call Us Anytime
We Are Here To Help
We will provide the personal attention you
deserve and will guide you through the legal process.
Free Case Review -
Home » Success! The electronic document has been successfully completed.
Success! The electronic document has been successfully completed.
Thank you for allowing us to investigate your case.
What To Expect?
We received your electronically-signed retainer agreement and we will soon send you a fully executed copy of the agreement for your records. If you submitted your agreement on a weekend, holiday or after our firm’s normal business hours, please allow us some time to send you a fully executed copy. Shortly after that, we will be in contact to collect some additional information necessary to pursue your claim.
- Gather Your Records: Please collect any records you have available related to your case. This might include:
- Medical: Implantation, Diagnosis, Hospitalization and Treatment records;
- Proof of use: Any in-store or online receipts and records for your drug/device/consumer product(s).
- But if you cannot find records, don’t worry; we will request you cannot provide directly from the hospital and pharmacy.
- Take a Picture: Take a picture of your medication, prescription labels, and/or consumer product. Please retain all bottles and devices in your possession for the duration of your case.
You can send all records, pictures or proofs of purchase to: email@example.com
- Expect a Call: In the coming weeks, you will receive a call from one of our legal professionals to go into slightly more detail regarding your medical history, treatments and product usage for your claim.
If you require immediate assistance and need to speak with a member of our legal team immediately, please call us at 1-877-779-1414.
Our business hours are 9:30 – 5:30, Monday through Friday and our attorneys are ready and willing to answer any concerns or questions you may have regarding your claim.
Follow Us On Facebook
for new case updates.
Last Modified: December 5, 2022